RE: Stuffed Squares (was: I love Squarebacks!!)

Yeah, then there was the time a friend called from work to say that on the way to her job she saw a really nice doghouse with a "free" sign on it.  Could I go pick it up before someone else does?  Sure, sez I.  Well I figured, drive the bus, right?  So I get the bus out and drive over to get the dog house.  Nope, won't fit in the side door, the stove's in the way.  Nope, won't fit in the back because there's not enough space.  Aargh.  So I go back home to get the square and zip, it fits!  Other things that have fit include a new futon in the box (almost, I did have to tie the rear hatch closed with a bit of string) and my old dishwasher (hatch closed completely).  I miss my old Superbeetle and Karmann Ghia, but they can't hold a candle to Betty for practicality!

Curt
70 sb "Betty"