carbon monoxide tests in your VW

Since winter is upon us (in the northern hemisphere anyway), I had to order
some CO warning kits for the airplanes we use for flight training today. I
got to thinking, although it may be moot, that I should order a few for my
notch. These little cards (2" square) have a CO detecting spot that turns
dark when there is a greater than 100ppm presence of CO. I know your nose is
the best precaution for exhaust fumes, but CO is still odorless. I put one in
my notch just as a safety device. I don't know if they are available in
stores or not. I know you guys with gas heaters would drive a little easier
if you had them. You can call (800) LIFTOFF to oder them. It's a pilot supply
store in OH and they cost ~$3.50. Just a thought.

kevin