Re: Stupid Transaxle question

T1 and 3 are the same tranny (for the most part).  seems the 2nd gear syncro
is the first to go, VERY slowly it gets worse, mine had been weak for 30Kmi or
so, its OK in regular driving but on a hillclimb putting it into 2nd from 3rd
at 35mph is a grinding experience.  when it gets bad in town I'll throw another tranny in it.  the current has 254Kmi so I cant complain.

Keith