Re: recent accident=problems with the adjuster

The big problem is getting a stated value policy.  My carrier, USAA, does
not offer them and because of tickets in the family, nobody's rates are
even competitive, since Other company's insist ALL of your cars be insured
with them brfore they will give you such a policy.