Re: Squareback Colors 68-'73' (fwd)

Hmm,
Don't know the color combo name or number, but as I bought my 71 Fastback
from the original owners I know the interior came as (and still is)
Beige with tan carpets and the exterior is original Kansas Beige.
Not positive if the carpeting was 'Oatmeal' color originally but is was
when I bought it and still is now, but looks good with Beige on Beige scheme.
Hope this helps,
John 71 Fastback