Re: White Notchback

John,

I would like you to do me a favour and check out a white notchback on the
outskirts of Zagreb that I spotted whilst on holiday in Croatia in March '
97.
The Notchback is situated near the railway station at "Culinec Trnava".
You will need to catch a train whose destination is "Vinkovci".
If you face direction of travel , the Notchback is in a the rear garden of a
house on the right hand side of the train just as you are arriving at Culinec
Trnava.

Please be a good friend and put my mind to rest as I cant stand the thought
that this Notchback is going to waste , especially as they are so rare in
this country.

Please let me know what you intend to do. PLEASE!!!!

Damian Clement

Derby, England