Re: oil light?????

Greg-
    As to your oil light question...I have a 72' squareback which I took
in on friday for almost identical reasons.  Prognosis; they adjusted the
injectors and ignition and they set the idle. That helped the stalling
out / oil light problem.  However, I also had a major fuel
leak...definetly worth checking out. Good Luck!

 -stacey
 72 squareback--Wilma