Re: filthy rich

On  2 Nov 97, Steve Bradley wrote:

> Melissa & Jim wrote:

> > I checked.  Grey covers go to the rear.  Please do yourself and the
> > group a favor and buy the manual.

> Sorry,
>
> I won't bother you or the list with any more questions on this
> subject.

I think I am the one who should apologize.  I wanted to encourage you
to buy a manual, a good manual, and do your homework.  I did not
intend to come across as strongly as my response came out, and I
should have worded it more carefully.  Your response was more
temperate than I deserved and I'm sorry.

I realize that it may seem a lot easier to just log on and ask
questions, but it is a lot easier for everyone if we all try to
educate ourselves before we hit the keyboards.  I spend much too much
time at this, but Charles is right: nobody is making me do it.

This is the appropriate place to post Type 3 questions.  Don't
hesitate to do so.  Even if I get testy at times, which I will work
harder to avoid.

 Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org