Re: T3 RH mirror

>  Since Notchbacks were only fitted with a driver's side mirror as standard,

> but Squarebacks got two standard, the one that was on your Notch door could

> have two explanations:
>    -  Your Notch came with the M62 option (and was originally delivered to
> Sweden)
>    -  The door came off a Squareback and was fitted to your Notch at a
later
> time

Thanks again Lee. I hope I didn't ruin the parts book! Anyway, the right-hand
door is the original one, that's for sure. As for the M62 option, I doubt
that as well because the car was delivered to Austria. I guess the PO must
have mounted it. Any other ideas anyone ? Tomorrow, while at work, I'll grab
it outa the box and get a better description.

kevin chapman