T3 right-hand, rear view mirror

Now that I have the park light situation sorted out (thanks Lee), let me ask
one other thing, then I'll shut-up. (for a while)

When I bought my notch, the PO had a right-hand outside mirror on it. When a
friend and I did the body work before paint, I wasn't sure about leaving it
on. I welded up the hole, and put the mirror away for a while. Thinking back,
it was slighty larger than the left side (very slighty). Does anyone have
info on right-hand outside mirrors for T3's ?
It looks factory, is in very good shape, and looks similar to the left side.

kevin chapman
'63 notch