type IV into Type III?

I'm new to this list, so please pardon me for asking questions with
obvious answers..

OK, I'm sure this has been addressed before (heck I don't even own one of
these cars yet! - anyone know of a good squareback for sale in the Wash,
DC area?), so if there's an FAQ on putting a type IV engine into a Type
III car easily, please point me there. But, it looks like a good swap to
get an oil filter and a more reliable engine. I know the type IV engine
is heavier, but how much? I can lift my 914 2.0 litre engine fairly
easily, but I can't toss it around like a haybale or anything. I never
lifted a type I to compare, though.

Dirk Wright 		wright@pioneer.uspto.gov 	       1971 BMW 2002
"I speak for myself and not my employer."               1974 Porsche 914 2.0
"A real hifi glows in the dark and has horns."            1965 Goodman House