Re: Cheap Beaters and wife request ;)

>What is the least amount a member has given for a car that was road
>worthy, and registerable???    I paid $250.00 for my 67 Fastback. Keith
>can verify the condition it was in, as he drove it for the winter.
>--
>Shawn & Lisa Albertin
>   Air Cooled &Loving it!!
>   67Fastback---65Variant:)
>                    details@superior.net
>                                New York  U.S.A.

I don't know an answer to the above, but if anyone has a cheap squareback
in the southeast that is decent and for sale, PLEASE email me!! I have
always wanted one, but I have heretofore been unable to locate one! I
gotta have a square to go with my '71 SB Convertible. So, if you or
anyone knows where I can find a serviceable square for < or = $500 or so,
please, please, please let me know.!:)
Also, I have noticed something on this list. There seem to be many women
that adore VW's out there....It would be an absolute DREAM come true if I
could find one of those as well! ;) So if you know any of those that are
available also, let me know! ;)
Thanks to everyone for the great advise!
Mark E Hood
Auburn, Alabama