Turn Signal Switch Help

Does anyone has a good-condition and working turn signal switch assemble for sale?  I have a '71
Fastback.

I bought a set from Rocky Mountain, but discovered that they designed differently and do not fit
mine.  The problem is the incompatibility between their wire pin connection and my female connector
plug.  The connectors are located midway and outside the steering column in the level just below the
dash.  My connector holes are lined-up alongside each other in a semi-circle line.  But Rocky
Mountain supplied me with an assembly that has the pins that are arranged in two lines, one above
each other in a semi-circle.  Furthermore, their assembly has fewer and shorter wires (and
therefore, pin connections) which makes it difficult for me to modify the assembly to fit exiting
female connector plug.

Any help or advice from you all with me much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew (in Seattle)