Re: gravel guards

I have a pair located in Concord, CA.
They are gravel guards only (no screws), no NOS box  (Who would need the
box anyway?)

I also have:
o A full-length Squareback aluminum roof rack
o Early Type III 2-piece door panels
o Early single carb and manifold, 3K miles on rebuild by retired VW
mechanic
o Early Squareback door panel top trim pieces
o A lot of small stuff like ash trays, window cranks, red needle gauges,
etc. - all early style (61-67?)

I have some pictures at:
http://ebus.simplenet.com/Volkswagen/forsale.htm

Make me reasonable offers and the parts are yours or call me at
510-676-1610 if you want to just come take a look through my box of stuff.

Regards,
Everett Barnes
ebus@ebus.simplenet.com