FS: T3 front wheel cylinders. What offers?

Hello everyone

I have a complete set of second-hand type-3 front wheel cylinders for
sale. They were resleeved in stainless steel so they will never rust
or pitt again. They are fitted with genuine ATE wheel cylinder
washers and brand new 11mm bleeding nipples. I can probably get
another set if there is enough of a demand. I can also supply rear
cylinders that had the same treatment.

If anyone is interested, make me an offer.

Regards

Adriaan Loedolff
adriaan@norton.ctech.ac.za
'69 Squareback Automatic (199 500 miles)