Type 3 Treffen in Aalsmeer

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are trekking it in our '65 1500s from Warsaw via Wolfsburg to
the Type 3 meeting just south of Amsterdam (Aalsmeer).  I understand that
some other people from the list may be there.  Any chance of us meeting?  We
are leaving tonight.  However, I will check my e-mail before we go.  We
already plan to meet Hanno Spoelstra who was gracious enough to help us with
our reservations.

I will be driving a '65 Variant 1500s (pearl white, but looks more like
"coffee-teeth white" after 32 years of service).  We have white on blue
license plates with the license number WA 01 301 and "USA" and "CD" stickers
on the back window.  We would like to meet any and all of you.  Stop by our
tent for a beer and some Doritos.

Take care and drive safely,

John and Ela