Re: T3 Sick & tired...

The most common remarks about my 69 squareback are:

"Hey that's a nice bug."

and

"Wow, nice car.  Is that a volvo?"

In these cases I usually don't get into technicalities (because these
comments generally come from non-\X/ enthusiasts just passing by), I just say

"Uh .......thanks"

If the conversation continues I elaborate on make/model.....etc.

Benny doesn't really mind getting mistaken for a cousin.......or a car that
is not even remotely related, as long as they appreciate his personality.

: )

bye!
Amanda
&