RE: Oil Grade ?

Just my $0.02 worth.  My mechanic (& I too) swear by 20W50, but ONLY Castrol brand.  My mechanic's explains  that Castrol designed its oils with the aircooled motorcycles in mind.  Hence, it is specific to the extreme temps associated with the T3s.

Also, I live in CA.  Our temperature ranges between 70 and 105 from May through October.  The 15W40 sounds very interesting.  Are you using Castrol?  Does Castrol make it?

Kevin Toney
bodhran-man@bigfoot.com
"Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.  At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house."  L.L.