RE: Dash Tip

I don't know if it would work but it sure sounds like a great idea.

I too have been concerned about the dash. I have a '64 notch that has
the original dash without a mark or crack on it. I've been reluctant to
use the standard products on it because I've heard that although they
make it look nice and shiny they actually will dry it out in the long
run. Has anyone experienced this?

Bill