RE: T-3 script

>Hello, my name is Shawn Albertin, I own a 67Fastback & a 65 Squareback. I
>hear you from Germany.  I would like to buy the chrome lettering and trim
>from the rear deck lid of a 1600TL Fastback.  Can you help a fellow
>t-3'er????   Let me know.
>--
>Shawn & Lisa Albertin
>  Air Cooled &Loving it!!
>   67Fastback---65Variant:)
>                    details@superior.net
>                                New York  U.S.A.

Hi Shawn,

I just checked the stuff in my basemant, I`ve got a lot of scripts for VW`s in spare, but none for a TL.
Since I don`t even know if my TL is gonna make it back on street, I`m willing to give away the one that`s
on it.
I don`t want to sell it, but I don`t want to give it away for free either. I`ll trade it for something else.
Just make me an offer.

Roland
  Roland.Greppmeir@t-online.de

 `69 square