RE: '71 squareback clock repair

On 05/20/97 21:53:50 you wrote:

>----------

I just bought a new one for my '71 this last fall, and Rocky Mountain Motorworks catalogs a number of different ones.  I, too, have been playing the "building one good out of two bad" game, ran out of suitable bad ones.  They all had the same bad parts.  Switches are still good, though.  The new one ran about $30, but was a must for winter around here.