Re: '71 squareback clock repair

>From: stans4@ix.netcom.com

This clock had seven jewels! First time I'd ever seen an auto clock with a
jeweled !
>movement and an Incabloc type pivot jewel on the balance, too!

None of the ones I have ever seen were jeweled.  In fact I have a couple
that apparently ran for a long time and wore out their bearings.  (elongated
the bearing hole)

What is an Incabloc type pivot jewel?

I'm gonna have to look at one of these again.

BTW, I think I may have a good pancake coil from one of the late
transistorized clocks.  Do you still want to fix yours?

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org               jradney@njackn.com
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                             Madison, Wisconsin