Re: '71 squareback clock repair

<< JK wrote:

 > My clock seems not to be working anymore. Do you have any idea how do I
 > repair it? By chaning the fuse? I would like to hear out your tips!

 Great Question! Does ANYONE have a working clock? If there's a way to
 fix it, I'd really love to know, too! :) My husband is about to take the
 guts out of a Rabbit clock and try sticking them behind the SB's
 faceplate. Anyone have a great answer for this one? :) -T

Not too brag, but my original clock is still 'ticking' away, although it
seems to lose about 10 minutes per week!! (Maybe its way of telling me it
wants to be cleaned!!)
just my $.02   :)

Dan Dockery
HP2BSQ@aol.com