Re: Electronic Ignition???

>From: "Adriaan Loedolff" <ADRIAAN@norton.ctech.ac.za>

>I have installed the Pertronix unit in a T3 distributer. You need to
>get a rotor that has a thin shaft or alternatively you should cut the
>outer collar off the rotor shaft. I have done the latter and have not
>experieced any problems to date.

Yes, this would have done it, but it was not my car, and I didn't want to
put in a fixes that would require a special (or modified) part next time.
One person responded that they thought a Pertronix model was available for
the T3, but I no one has confirmed that and we still don't know if it will
fit the FI dist.
       jadney@vwtype3.org               jradney@njackn.com
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                             Madison, Wisconsin