Re: Distributor care and feeding

Another thing to look for if your timing is changing more frequently
than it should be is the CONDITION of the rubbing block.  I've had a
few that started to split WAY before the points got beyond useful.
Probably lack of lubrication, but could be a bad block.  Check REAL
closely for signs that the width of the rubbing block is not
constant or for cracks.  If this happens, replace the points, the
point set is toast and useless and cannot be adjusted worth beans.
- Jeff '67 Sqbk