MPG Survey

Hey volks,

Don't forget we are talking imperila gallons here (I presume) not yankee gallons

Regards,
Steve Farmer

>From: wcollins@sbnsw.com.au

>Peter,
>
>Below are the figures I'm getting.
>
>1972 Notchback no mods only bits missing. Dual Carbs, manual 1600
>City around 17MPG
>Hwy around 33MPG
>1973 Fastback, stock. FI Manual 1600
>City unsure
>Hwy around 40MPG

Sorry, I don't believe it!  This is either his/her imagination or the best
downhill ten miles he/she ever drove.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org               jradney@njackn.com
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                             Madison, Wisconsin

Heads Together Systems Pty Ltd
PO Box 2103 Dee Why, NSW, 2099
Sydney, Australia

1970 Type 3 Squareback (Driving)
1972 Type 3 Squareback (Restoring)

Net: hts@hts.com.au
Tel: 612 9982 6767
Fax: 612 9981 3081
Visit our Web Site at http://www.hts.com.au/VW.html

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.