Subject: add sunroof? NEED VENTILATION!
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    5/14/97 5:25 PM

Our 66 squareback needs ventilation badly.
What is the reality factor of adding a sunroof?
The problem is that if someone is riding in the back,
or if the kid and the dog are riding in the very back
or on the deck with the seat down, there is NO AIR back there.
This is going to be a real problem in Texas, where it is commonly
in the high 90's in the summertime.  I MUST do something
to get more air back there.  We have popout windows on the sides,
but they don't do anything, and, bless VW's heart, the front windows
are a bad design in this respect -- they do not get ANY air
to the back.  Ironically, the engine seems to get plenty cooling air.

Ideas welcomed!

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>   ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[     http://www.conservatory.com/      ]-----l-i-g-h-t