Re: Auto Swap meet.

> Anyone hear about the Auto Swap meet this weekend in Portland, OR?
> It is supposed to be the largest car swap meet in Oregon all year.
> Does anyone know where it is and the times?

Oh, yes!  It is one of the biggest swap meets on the West coast.  It
covers all of Portland Int'l Raceway (PIR) and the expo center.  They
have a shuttle that will take you back and forth.  Usually 700+ booths.
I think that I'll be heading up Sat. morning.

Later,
Gary Savage

Attachment converted: Lakshmi:vcard.vcf (TEXT/ttxt) (0001014F)