4-5 bolt decision

Wow, I am a dummy!! I didn't think about having drums in the front!!  That
wouldn't be such a hot thing to have to deal with.  I am still bummed at the
limitations of 4 bolt rims for VW's.  The 8 spokes are nice but too wide for
lowered ride and will rub the rear fenders.  What about those 2-liter Porsche
rims that lots of the pro 'backs have? I have never seen them in the
magazines, how wide are those?
Derrick