vw Euro

Hi all,
This september, like every other for the last couple of years, the
greatest (also largest) VW meeting in Europe will be held. For those of
you living on the wrong side of the great pond (eg USA) a nice
oppurtunity to get your minds straight, pack your stuff and cash and
travel to Europe, something you all at some time planned to do.
It'll be a nice oppurtunity for all of us to meet and see the
faces of all these strange people whose messages we read. I'm not one of
the organisers, but I'll be there. There's more info an the homepage of
VW Euro. Check it out.
Cheers,
Theo