Subject: Gearbox Gremlins
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    5/7/97 10:51 AM

1. Whilst it will go into reverse, it will not stay there unless you put your
hand on the gearstick to hold it there.  It doesn't seem to be the same for
the other gears but as I haven't had it moving very far I can't comment on
whether this is the case or not.  When I did drive it last time, I didn't have
any problems and it has only be sitting still since.
2. 1st and 3rd seem to be longer to get into.  Maybe its just me but to put
them into gear the stick seems to have to travel further.