Another trick...

Checked the valves on the '71 Fastback this weekend and in the course of doing so noticed that it was time to replace the
gaskets.  When I install a new valve cover gasket, I de-grease them and scrape any old gasket off with a razor blade.  Then I
apply a light coat of Form-A-Gasket to the inside of the cover where the gasket goes.  Let this tack up and then set the gasket in
place.  Then I apply a light coat of multi-purpose grease to the surface of the gasket.  I find that by doing this I can go 2-3 valve
checks (3000 miles each) before replacing the valve cover gaskets and not have them develope any leaks.  Just some tricks I
have learned over the last couple of years.  Was wondering if anyone else did this or had some other helpful tricks...
Craig Woolston
'70 Sqback and '71 Fastback
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com