Subject: Garage full VW parts, air cooled
From: scoutiihc@aol.com (Scoutiihc)
Date: 1 May 1997 16:59:00 GMT

W/lack of communication, I brain farted on my posting for friend w/ VW
parts.
lets try this again:
A friend in Enumclaw, WA, has a lifetime collection of VW parts
All air cooled, + (1) daily driver squareback (not sure of year), and
another square back, + a garage full of air cooled VW parts.
The motor is out of the sq.back now, but he will have it together &
running.
He is like some VW guru.
He wants to sell the whole lot, I mean everything to (1) buyer, so all he
has to do is collect the money and go sweep his garage.
For $1000.
Please only interested parties, If youv'e got $1000, floor space, and a
way to transport this stuff please let me know.
Thanks for reading
scoutiihc@aol.com