Re: camber compensator

Sean,

Theory says that a Type 1 swing-axle camber-compensator should fit on a
Type 3 swing-axle.  The trannys are the same. The length (between the
rear wheels) is the only thing that may be different.

Carb rebuild kits: I got some sets from Bill & Steve's in CA

Greg, we really ought to see if B&S would sponsor this list!!!!  You
know discounts, advertising...   And does B&S have a internet contact?

Big "marketing, marketing, marketing" Al
awpresley@earthlink.net