NO MORE VIRUS POSTINGS @T3.

Dear Type 3 Folks,

	until there is a virus that infects the (analog) D-Jetronic fuel
injection "computers" of '68-'73 Type IIIs, DO NOT post *ANY* virus
information to type-3.

	I'm sure that there are virus mailing lists, newsgroups & web sites
available.  *That* is the place for such information.  Would you post about
the availability of repro T3 tachometers on a computer virus mailing list?
Think about it.

	To avoid posting of responses to these virus threads, I'll be
piping all posts through my personal mailbox for a while.  This will slow
down the list (you won't see your posts for several hours in many cases),
but will keep the signal/noise ratio high.

	Post anything you want to type-3, but make sure that it at *least*
has something to do w/ Volkswagens--preferably Type IIIs!!!!!

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle