Favorite classified ads...

Over the years I have seen some newspaper classified ads which
(to my warped mind) turn out  to be a lot more fun than they were
probably intended to be.

An example of part of an actual ad:

     "VW bug, rust and body work needed...."

Now, inquiring minds will want to know... HOW MUCH rust is needed?
A pint?  Quart?  Gallon? Can it be used rust or must it be NOS rust?
Or could we perhaps use Brazilian (from a rain forest, of course)?

Another of my favorites was for a Ghia:

    "Volkswagen Carmen for sale...."

Hmmm...Does that means it has the little opera windows in it?

If you have seen any sillies, please share them.  Inquiring (warped) minds
want to know.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu

'71 SQBK