Subject: Front end q's
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    3/27/97 12:22 AM

Hi folks,

Well, I've finally gotten the Fastback up and running again.  Let me tell
you, I really missed that car.  I drained a full tank of gas today just
running around in it.  I love VW's!  Anyway, just down the road from my
girlfriend's house is an area under a lot of construction.  No way around
it, just gotta do it.  Whenever I hit a bump, pothole, etc., the steering
wheel shakes and you can feel the front end get really loose.  What could
be causing this?  Please tell me its cheap to fix, my wallet is R.I.P.
after the engine rebuild and going through the brakes.  I haven't really
had a chance to investigate the front end either, so I have no clue as to
what may be worn.  Any help or advice you can give will really be
appreciated.  Thanks all!

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback(back and badder than ever!)
72 Super