Re:Oil light

I've got the same problem with my '71sb.  However it also starts about
every other day, has a belt or something that screaches between 2k &
3k rpm, gets less than 15mpg, and smokes like a oil refinery every
time I rev it.  Basically I'm in the market for a new pancake.  i
realize none of this is any help but I feel your pain.

horizontally opposed,
Daniel Giesbrecht

'84 Quantum GL5 wagon (for sale)
'71 Squareback sunroof auto (mine!)