Oil Light

	To: Any one
		Recently, when I have been driving my Type-3 for any more than 10 min.
The oil light comes on, but only when the car is Idiling, like when I put
the clutch in or it is in neutral, it turns off when the engine is out of
Idle.  It just did an oil change no more than a month ago with 20/50 so
it's not like the oil is too thin, I've heard that this means that your
engine is about to take a dump!  Please E-mail me if you have any
suggestions.

					Thanks,
						Joey Bruno
						70' Squareback