2 Q's

Hello All,

First off, let me "Thank you all" for all the previous help you have
provided in fine tuning my fastback.

I have two questions, should there be some type of hole on the bottom of
the doors ('71 Fastback) to release water?  Are there plugs somewhere?
Looked in the manuals and didn't find any mention.

Also we have a 70 Fastback which my husband bought for parts and has taken
most everything we could use/might need and now all thats left is the
shell(front driver panel gone, pans rusted) anyway, someone stopped by and
asked if we wanted to sell it.  My husband is considering it, but tried
disillusioning the guy due to the parts cost/difficultly in finding parts.
Also didn't know what it would be worth.

I say don't sell, I'm thinking the guy will know exactly where to get *ALL
THE* parts and that I will wake up and my car will be gone from the driveway.

Thanks,
Sonya