Subject: headlight
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    3/17/97 8:11 AM

Hi all,
Where should I look first? I've got the following.
The left and right front lights works, but the left beam doesn't and the
right one does. Also the blue beam indicator light doesn't light up when
I switch to the beams. I've tried replacing the bulb(actually they are
H4's) with a new one, but no difference. I've cleaned all the fuse
contacts, but no difference.

--
Bart Mertens

Resistance is futile... You will be assimilated. (The Borg)

  Tel: +32-3-4446382
  Fax: +32-3-4447497
Email: b_mertens@roam.agfa.be
Email: Bart_Mertens@compuserve.com (home)
  Tel: +32-13-326309 (home)

'70 T3 1600 dual carb Fastback (running)
'70 T3 1500 single carb Notchback
'70 T3 1600 dual carb Fastback (spare parts)