Re: Need straight front pcs, PA area

Hi Dan,

A company in the UK supplies Glassfibre wings. Not very close to Philadelphia
but I wouldn't withhold you (and the others) this information.
The company's name is Day Mouldings and there telephonenumber is 01205 460584.
This info was in an article in a UK-magazine from may 1995.

Richard Visser
The Hague Holland
'67 Squareback