'71 Squareback front end

Hi everybody,
	This past weekend, I did a little work on my sauareback.  I fixed the
mileage/trip meter on the spedo.  I took it out on the road, and the
spedo works like new!  While driving, I noticed that sometimes, the
front end would start to shake very violently.  It occured around 30
MPH.  I have not done any work to the front end yet, but I believe
(know!!!)  that it is due.  What do I need to check?  I have never done
any work to the front end of a VW before.  I need your help.  Any and
all assistance would be wonderful.
	Are there any listmembers in the Chattanooga, TN area? If so, please
contact me.