For Sale: T34 Ghia

Type 3ers:

I just typed want ads for the NEATO "Old Bus Review" and included
in with the Type 2 stuff is the following:

     1966 Type III Ghia sunroof, 19,500 Km original mileage,
     original German title, owner's manual, Continental
     tires, even possible original battery. Sat almost 20
     years after 1st owner died in 60s. Needs some work but,
     $4,000 or trade.

I won't provide "contact" information until after the NEATO
newsletter gets to members in the mail, but if there is any
interest, let me know offlist and I'll forward a telephone number
when I can.

-Jim Bryant