Re: My 1978 Squareback

	I have had several letters responding to my mention of my
father's 1978 VW square back.  Many people seem to believe this was a
mistake.  I checked it with my father and he told me again,

		IT IS A 1978 VOLKSWAGEN SQUAREBACK!!!!

I don't know if some of you aren't as familiar with these things as you
think are, or what.  He also provided me with something called a Vin #.
He was very surprised to hear that you guys had never heard of it.

VIN# 368 3567 912

	I hope this clears up any confusion.

			Thanks.
				Matt