Date: Fri, 07 Mar 97 07:26:00 PST
From: Conroy, Emily <Emily.Conroy@wellsfargo.com>
To: Greg Merritt <gregm@engin.umich.edu>
Subject: Looking for Wrecked '65 SqBack

Hi Greg,

I am looking for the person that posted about a wrecked '65 Squareback in
San Jose.  We had a bit of an "accident" cleaning up our hard drive and lost
all of our email.

We desperately wish to get a hold of this guy.  If you could post this to
the T3 List, I would sure appreciate it!

Emily Conroy
emily.conroy@wellsfargo.com

'64 Notchback 1500S
'69 Westfalia