Subject: I FOUND MY Type-3 Parts List Book!!!!
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    3/3/97 11:15 PM

Well every body, I was reading everyones messages from last week about the
part books, and I ordered one of those frome Heritage VW's and who ever said
it was not a complete book was right...it just has the illustrations to
order parts by.
Right know I am making a complete copy of it as not to damage the pages
anymore (as a few are in not so fair shape) and I will use that for my every
day work. The org. will go in the shelf. If any one needs any info out of
it, I was also thinking about maybe selling copies of it or sections of
it....does any one know if I would get in trouble doing this...I know there
are copyright laws and stuff...but this things a 25 year or so old parts book?
Sean
'69 Square
'71 Square (parts)
pair of '68's (parts)