Re: T-3 -- The Worst Car in the World?

Phil,

are there any explanations provided to prove author's claim? What about
his personal experience of driving and/or owning one of these German
lemons?

In any case, seems to me that this masterpiece has all the chances to
become an international T-3 enthusiast bestseller!

Yevgheny V. Khanin

ykhanin@iil.intel.com