Brake Lights Part II

So I've decided that my Haynes book is of no help with this electrical
stuff.

Seems to me that the wiring diagram is just not right for my 68. It's
close, maybe just to 'generic'. Does there exist a color coded wiring
diagram for a 68 T-3? Love to get a hold of one!

By the looks of the actual car, the bottom lamps (bottom of the three
rear lamps) ought to be the brake lights and the middle lamp should be
the parking lamp. All single filament bulbs. Can someone check me on
this?

Thanks

Ken
kjones@cwo.com