Re: I finally made it back to fuel injection

I have a 71 square i just bought for $1400 and sold my 71 lowered ghia
for it but it has
dual single barrel carbs and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good way
to set them equally and if you could use a 4barell carb syncro kit if you
could set it with that but im sure it wont work.

My VeeWee also needs some quarter panel work and im also trying to find a
highly recommended place somewhere in the u.s. that could put this poor
awesome outside killer looking nice solid floor auto but the quarters are
ate up and its been wrecked in the rear but the outter bodywork had been
halfway done but the underneith  on the rear passenger side needs
straightened.

Someone let me know on either question. Im sure i will have plenty of
answers to come. This 71 SB is my 7th 1973older VW i owned.

The GTI is my first watercooled.
Cyall L8r

Chris Swafford
71 Squareback Need Quarterpanel work otherwise perfect Cond.
83 GTI Rabbit 150K and still kickin.